If you’re anything like me, relationships were never on your agenda for your early twenties. But then when I was 21, I just sort of fell into one… with a guy who was in the exact same mindset, and I couldn’t be happier that I did. But at what point did I see that I was in a serious relationship? Well, there were a few tale telling signs…
1) You had a toothbrush at his place.
2) Your roommates are starting to forget what you look like…
3) But his roommates have debated charging you rent
4) You can’t remember the last time you wore make-up
5) You can act stupid together
6) You can spend days in bed and not worry about all that bed sweat.. (that’s a real thing)
7) His family get you christmas presents
In reality, it’s a lot less effort with a lot more benefits… score.