With her obsession with settling down with a well established man straight out of highschool and not othe ambitions, Elle may initially come off as a feminist’s nightmare. But as the film goes on, she turns into an inspirational dream.
1. She finally realises that there are more important things than boys.
2. But when she does want to look for someone special, they should lover and respect her.
3. And that you should respect yourself.
4. When everyone tells her she can’t go to Harvard, she proves them all wrong.
5. She empowers another woman to appreciate, respect and love herself.
6. She becomes best friends with a woman who treated her badly.
7. She overcomes stereotypes and she isn’t ashamed to tell people about their adversity to her.
8.She knows who she is and doesn’t change for anyone.
9. She proves that women can be many things at once.
10. She doesn’t let men objectify her.
11. And finally, she taught bruzer how to shop online… and who doesn’t want a dog who can shop online?
Next time you need a little inspiration, watching Legally Blonde is definietely the answer.